What was I doing ten years ago?
Pretty much what I'm doing now only in Illinois. At that time, I was an Assistant Director for Information Technology and Communications Services (ITCS) for Extension and the College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences at the University of Illinois. A few things have changed... my kids are older and pretty much out of the house. I started swimming again instead of just running. And I feel like I'm more into management than doing the hands-on technology work.
Five snacks I enjoy:
- Dark Chocolate (not sure what Brian is thinking)
- Mixed Nuts (not hot on cachews)
- Corn Nuts
Five Things on My To-Do list today:
- Move son into the dorms at ISU
- Send daughter a gift box
- Get car fixed (struts and AC)
- Learn MS SharePoint (been on my list for a long time)
- Work on Accountability presentation (wish me luck)
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Take care of the debts for my family
- Help others (not sure who, but wouldn't it be fun)
- Change my name?
- Beach property
- Feel guilty
- Pizza boy
- Garbage man
- Air Force
- Procrastination (note late post)
- Staying 0rganized
- Poor diet (see snacks)
- Good intentions (which can get you in trouble)
- I need to read more
- I've been married to a wonderful woman for 23 years.
- I have two children, as different as night and day. I love them both. One is currently in Singapore and wants to see the world. The other would be happy living in my basement.
- I love to swim and do so about three times a week - wish I was better.
- Tall buildings scare me (just not right)
- I love good southern seafood.